Akili’s SAP EPM Report Writing Course
Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) can receive 8 continuing professional education credits (CPE) from attending Akili’s SAP EPM Report Writing Course*.
- Live classroom program – a laptop is needed by each attendee
- 8 CPE Credits
- No prerequisite required
- Class will make with a minimum of 3 registrants
- Price: $750 per attendee
- Friday, November 18, 2016
- Classes are regularly offered so check back for additional dates
- Free parking
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Akili’s Irving office – 400 Las Colinas Blvd. East, Suite 450 Irving, Texas 75039
Key Learning Points
- Learn about the differences between SAP EPM v10 and SAP EPM v7.5
- Create an “Actual Data Report” report in BPC using the SAP EPM add-in
- Create a local member and update formatting using the report built in a Lab environment
- Use EPM functions & features for Excel to customize your reports/input forms making them more user friendly and functional
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this event and to register.
*Akili Inc. is registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE program.