“While working with several Akili team members, I was impressed not only with their technical ability and willingness to do whatever to accomplish the goal but they also made it fun again at work. Their attitude, openness, honesty, and ability left me no choice but to decide that Akili is where I wanted to be and who I wanted to work with.” — Solution Architect
“Akili fosters a culture that emphasizes both organizational and personal integrity, with an unwavering focus on customer success. They genuinely care about each and every employee, and are willing to go the extra mile to accommodate special needs/circumstances. In return, the organization gets employees who are extremely dedicated, and are more than willing to go the extra mile to help the organization succeed.” — Consultant
We Are Casual about Everything but Our Work
Our passion is turning enterprise data into information and knowledge. As a result, we have gained deep domain knowledge of the function of the office of the CFO across industries and can now bring best practices to bear.
A successful implementation requires a variety of skill sets – and not just technical skills.
While we are an IT Services Firm, we train our consultants in the business function of the products that we implement.
Akili understands the difference between a successful technical implementation and a successful business outcome.
A successful business outcome requires us to understand our client’s existing business processes, culture as well as the industry that they operate in so that we can provide tailored best practices, training and change management that fits our client’s culture.
- Typical consultant profile/credentials
- Accountable & responsible
- Experienced professionals
- Successful track record
- Holistic viewpoint
- Senior leaders
- 10 years average experience
- Subject matter experts
- Advanced business credentials – MBAs, CPAs, PMPs
- Solution certified
The vast majority of our consultants are local to our offices. Our consultants spend a substantial amount of time at client sites. However, when they are not at a client location we feel it is important for our consultants to be in our office working on client deliverables.
We feel very strongly that this is an important aspect of how our team delivers solutions.
We believe this approach:
- Facilitates much quicker and accurate communications between team members on project issues.
- Enhances the collaboration of the team members while working on project issues.
- Essentially makes the entire Akili team available to any client to address an issue on a client engagement.
- It is not uncommon for a consultant to dive into a problem on a project they are not assigned to and assist with the development of a solution to a project issue.
- Gives our management team the ability to review and assess project deliverables to insure quality solutions are being delivered.