At Akili, our primary focus is on implementing processes and technologies that enable companies to improve their planning and analytics processes throughout the organization, including in the office of Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, and more. We partner with best in class technology solutions including: Anaplan, Snowflake, Tableau, SAP & others.
As an Anaplan consultant with Akili, your day-to-day focus will be on building Anaplan planning solutions by:
- Documenting client requirements
- Building elements of the Anaplan model
- Loading customer data into the Anaplan model
- Collaborating with the customer on the model development to ensure the solution is meeting the client objectives
- Support the User Testing of the developed model
Akili offers a robust career path that allows you to grow as a consultant. As you progress through the career path you will have technical, project and customer leadership opportunities that will increase your level of responsibility and impact. Our primary goal is for you to add value to our clients by helping solve problems that are critical to their business.
- A 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS is preferred
- 1+ years’ experience implementing Anaplan solutions
- Proficient in Anaplan & aware of their technology roadmap
- Certification in Anaplan is preferred
- Experienced in identifying and solving problems in assigned and related tasks
- Ability to interact with client teams and independently drive conversations
- Communicates clearly and concisely with teammates and clients
- Creates and delivers clear and effective documentation
- Strives to become proficient in functional areas
- Has consistent and appropriate soft skills with clients
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow! If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy creating complex financial models, we want you to join our team. Whether your background is in financial planning and analysis, demand planning, sales and operations planning, workforce planning or actuarial planning, we need problem solvers who enjoy building planning solutions.
Anaplan is a cloud-based planning platform that is disrupting the world of enterprise planning management. Akili is a premier Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. The Anaplan Modeler will be trained to use the Anaplan platform to build planning models, then join other Akili planning team members to build solutions for our clients. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Information Systems or related discipline
- Required 2+ years’ experience as a financial analyst or financial systems developer
- Strong experience using advanced financial formulas to build complex financial models in MS Excel
- Good understanding of general accounting and financial principles
- Detail oriented and commitment to building high-quality solutions
- Eagerness to learn and work with a dynamic, fun team
- Experience implementing software applications a plus
- Previous experience with Anaplan a plus
- Ability to travel as required
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow!
Akili is a Gold Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts via design excellence. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Provide technical leadership and accountability to the project team
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS; experience in architecting Enterprise Performance Management, Sales Performance Management, Supply Chain Planning solutions is also relevant
- 2+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
The PM will lead the successful delivery of Anaplan, OneStream and BPC Implementation projects including client relationships and stakeholders’ expectations management, overall project direction, communication, implementation, change management, quality control, and production deployment while ensuring consistency with Akili’s Core Values.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with Solution Architect and Sales team to define project scope, goals, deliverables, work estimates, high-level project plan, and budget during the sales process
- Create and maintain detailed project plans in MS Project; define project tasks, dependencies, milestones, resource requirements and allocation
- Act as the primary liaison between Akili and Client team members
- Build and maintain strong productive relationships with key client stakeholders and Akili project team
- Provide direction and support to the project team (both client and Akili)
- Manage project scope, identify potential risks, create change requests (based on potential scope increase)
- Lead requirement gathering meetings with clients; document business and system requirements
- Perform solution development tasks as needed
- Write test plans and test cases, assist with unit and system testing, coordinate User Acceptance Testing, track issues and assure their prompt resolution
- Create deployment plans, manage production deployment and client knowledge transfer
- Update and track project budget, actual cost, estimate to complete and estimate at completion
- Track and monitor project deliverables progress
- Create client status reports tracking project progress, budget, risks, issues, and solutions
- Provide weekly internal Akili status report and revenue forecast
- Perform project closing, evaluations, and assessment of results
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5-10 years of experience in IT consulting and project management. PMP Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or related area. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of project management best practices, tools and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels.
- Excellent people management, planning, risk management, change management skills.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, application development, testing, and implementation.
- MS Project and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience with Anaplan, SAP BPC or OneStream or similar tool.
- Ability to build trust quickly with knowledge of product, implementation methodology, and strong work ethic
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of humor
Akili is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Akili, you will become an integral part of the expanding Sales team. As a Sales Development Representative (inside sales), you will work closely with Marketing. Your main objective is to contact all strategic generated leads to convert them into qualified leads to pass to Outside Sales. You will also be responsible for follow-up calls to get people to register for our webinars and demos.
- Must be comfortable spending majority of time on the phone and computer working both inbound and outbound leads
- Conduct discovery calls to potential clients in order to assess need and schedule meeting with outside sales
- Be able to effectively and comfortably speak with prospects (mid-level managers to executive) and collect information
- Conduct research on potential client to better understand their organization, strategy, mission and more
- Ability to learn and manage data in Salesforce CRM tool and Salesloft, organize and keep track of scheduled tasks to be performed, and research companies
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communication in order to move leads through the sales funnel
- Promptly follow-up with prospects by sending marketing materials, thought leadership and other relevant value-add materials
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- College degree preferred 1-3 years of lead generation and/or high volume call center experience preferred
- Prior experience working for a software or technology company preferred
- Must display a willingness to learn, have attention to detail and a determination to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability and desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Positive and hard-working attitude with a willingness to learn and develop a career in Sales
- Discipline in managing time and activities and strong multi-tasking skills
Center of Excellence Director – Supply Chain for Akili, Inc, may telecommute but reports to our Irving, TX HQ loc. Work w/ clients to understand reqs + def tech sols to address client needs. Determine value insights for client to suppt the business case for the tech sols to implement. Suppt creation of marketing material to sell Akili sols. Create intellectual property to be deployed at Akili’s clients. Train team on deployment of internal devel sols. Development training for client adoption of Akili sols. Supp team in transition from sales cycle to implementation. Supp team in discovery of client’s reqs. Supp team in tech details of the implementation. Little domestic travel may be involved. Must have Bachelors in Finance, Comp Syst, Eng’g or related field and 8 yrs relevant exp in business supply chain. Resume to Akili, Inc, 901 W Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 130-B, Irving, TX 75038 or email@example.com.