Are you ready join the Akili team? You’ll work for a company that values you as an individual and provides the opportunity to work alongside extraordinary consultants while using innovative and exciting technologies to improve our clients’ businesses. Akili has a long history of investing in our employees and a unique culture of hiring adults and treating them as such. We are casual about everything except our work. Click below to see our current opportunities.
AKILI CAREER PATH
Akili has defined a consulting career path with expectations for each level. The career path provides a clear outline of career growth opportunities and advancement requirements and facilitates discussions of each Consultant’s career goals and development plans. Whether you want to advance up the career path or stay at level and deepen your skills, that is up to you. Upward movement is optional; this is not an up-or-out model.
Email your resume to email@example.com
The Snowflake Architect will be responsible for delivering Snowflake-centric solutions. This role requires heavy interaction with the clients and experience in the implementation stages to include requirement definition, data flows documentation, data modeling, ETL architecture, reporting/analysis and solution development and deployment. They must be knowledgeable with various cloud data warehousing concepts, possess expert capabilities with report development, ad hoc reporting environments, and have relevant application development experience.
- Implement data warehousing solutions using Snowflake that meet client business requirements including requirements gathering, data analysis and design, data extraction, transformation and loading of data and the design and development of effective user interfaces
- Integration of databases with various back ends such as star schema data warehouses, 3rd normal form data warehouses, multidimensional cubes, Anaplan, BPC, etc.
- Experience with setting up user security and access rights including knowledge of active directory
- Ability to do demos during sales cycles or presentations and execute proof of concepts for new customers
- Extensive hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and query based reporting tools
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions including recommendations on selection, architecture, licensing, configuration, sizing and scalability
- Experience with Change Management and Training of customers
- Experience with ETL design, development and best practices
- Understanding of agile, Kimball, and Inmon methodologies
- Experience with cloud Data Warehousing and database systems and concepts such as:
- Star/Snowflake schema
- Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Difference ODS / Data Mart / EDW
- Data Modeling (3NF or Star/Snowflake)
- ETL: Loading transaction and/or master data tables
- ETL: Batch job control and optimization
- Experience with the following tools are preferred:
- Crystal Reports
- Web Intelligence
This position requires excellent communication skills, ability to interact with senior managers and executives of client companies and a proven track record designing and implementing data warehousing solutions. The candidate must be a team player as well as be able to work independently. Readiness to travel up to 50%.
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow!
Akili is a Gold Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts via design excellence. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Provide technical leadership and accountability to the project team
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS; experience in architecting Enterprise Performance Management, Sales Performance Management, Supply Chain Planning solutions is also relevant
- 2+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow! If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy creating complex financial models, we want you to join our team. Whether your background is in financial planning and analysis, demand planning, sales and operations planning, workforce planning or actuarial planning, we need problem solvers who enjoy building planning solutions.
Anaplan is a cloud-based planning platform that is disrupting the world of enterprise planning management. Akili is a premier Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. The Anaplan Modeler will be trained to use the Anaplan platform to build planning models, then join other Akili planning team members to build solutions for our clients. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Information Systems or related discipline
- Required 2+ years’ experience as a financial analyst or financial systems developer
- Strong experience using advanced financial formulas to build complex financial models in MS Excel
- Good understanding of general accounting and financial principles
- Detail oriented and commitment to building high-quality solutions
- Eagerness to learn and work with a dynamic, fun team
- Experience implementing software applications a plus
- Previous experience with Anaplan a plus
- Ability to travel as required
Akili is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive based in New York City to join our team and support some of the fastest growing cloud software vendors in the market, while making an impact in the industry. You will take your proven track record and sell a versatile solution set – Anaplan, Tableau, SAP BPC, and Snowflake – that help people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans and decisions with data.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to Akili’s revenue goals while leading our growth in the NYC market. Reporting directly to the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), you will work with our Sales Development Reps, Delivery Organization, Marketing, and Partner groups to build customer value and drive new business into the Akili ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect into a list of targeted accounts to identify broken business processes and sell Akili’s unique ability to solve the problem
- Build Akili’s, and our respective partner solution’s, business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigate complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Akili solution and services.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities.
- Utilize Akili’s consultative sales methodology and Salesforce.com to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business.
- Leverage partners, your network, and existing customers in your territory to build your Akili market.
- Land and expand the Akili footprint within accounts.
- 3-5 years’ successful selling into hyper growth and/or big company space
- Experience selling into the Finance, Supply Chain and IT lines of business.
- Strong network in your local territory with both customers and partners
- Consultative; relationship selling skills.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex and fast paced company environments.
- History of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- A curious nature, hunter mentality, persevering attitude and build relationships with ease.
- BS/BA degree.
- EPM, BI or ERP cloud software sales experience
- Passion for a fast paced, high growth environment
- Loves white boarding with prospects and creative selling
The PM will lead the successful delivery of Anaplan, OneStream and BPC Implementation projects including client relationships and stakeholders’ expectations management, overall project direction, communication, implementation, change management, quality control, and production deployment while ensuring consistency with Akili’s Core Values.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with Solution Architect and Sales team to define project scope, goals, deliverables, work estimates, high-level project plan, and budget during the sales process
- Create and maintain detailed project plans in MS Project; define project tasks, dependencies, milestones, resource requirements and allocation
- Act as the primary liaison between Akili and Client team members
- Build and maintain strong productive relationships with key client stakeholders and Akili project team
- Provide direction and support to the project team (both client and Akili)
- Manage project scope, identify potential risks, create change requests (based on potential scope increase)
- Lead requirement gathering meetings with clients; document business and system requirements
- Perform solution development tasks as needed
- Write test plans and test cases, assist with unit and system testing, coordinate User Acceptance Testing, track issues and assure their prompt resolution
- Create deployment plans, manage production deployment and client knowledge transfer
- Update and track project budget, actual cost, estimate to complete and estimate at completion
- Track and monitor project deliverables progress
- Create client status reports tracking project progress, budget, risks, issues, and solutions
- Provide weekly internal Akili status report and revenue forecast
- Perform project closing, evaluations, and assessment of results
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5-10 years of experience in IT consulting and project management. PMP Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, or related area. MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of project management best practices, tools and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels.
- Excellent people management, planning, risk management, change management skills.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, application development, testing, and implementation.
- MS Project and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Experience with Anaplan, SAP BPC or OneStream or similar tool.
- Ability to build trust quickly with knowledge of product, implementation methodology, and strong work ethic
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Sense of humor
Akili is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.