Are you ready join the Akili team? You’ll work for a company that values you as an individual and provides the opportunity to work alongside extraordinary consultants while using innovative and exciting technologies to improve our clients’ businesses. Akili has a long history of investing in our employees and a unique culture of hiring adults and treating them as such. We are casual about everything except our work. Click below to see our current opportunities.
AKILI CAREER PATH
Akili has defined a consulting career path with expectations for each level. The career path provides a clear outline of career growth opportunities and advancement requirements and facilitates discussions of each Consultant’s career goals and development plans. Whether you want to advance up the career path or stay at level and deepen your skills, that is up to you. Upward movement is optional; this is not an up-or-out model.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow!
Akili is a Gold Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts via design excellence. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Provide technical leadership and accountability to the project team
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS; experience in architecting Enterprise Performance Management, Sales Performance Management, Supply Chain Planning solutions is also relevant
- 2+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow! If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy creating complex financial models, we want you to join our team. Whether your background is in financial planning and analysis, demand planning, sales and operations planning, workforce planning or actuarial planning, we need problem solvers who enjoy building planning solutions.
Anaplan is a cloud-based planning platform that is disrupting the world of enterprise planning management. Akili is a premier Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. The Anaplan Modeler will be trained to use the Anaplan platform to build planning models, then join other Akili planning team members to build solutions for our clients. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Information Systems or related discipline
- Required 2+ years’ experience as a financial analyst or financial systems developer
- Strong experience using advanced financial formulas to build complex financial models in MS Excel
- Good understanding of general accounting and financial principles
- Detail oriented and commitment to building high-quality solutions
- Eagerness to learn and work with a dynamic, fun team
- Experience implementing software applications a plus
- Previous experience with Anaplan a plus
- Ability to travel as required
Apply functional and technical knowledge to form system implementation methodologies during requirements gatherings and design, depict business flows and develop appropriate IT solutions to improve business marketing processes. Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure successful delivery of functional and technical components of SAP ERP applications. Design and develop information systems using system development methodology; Design and implement SAP solutions. Program software applications using structured programming techniques and ABAP and/or other programming languages.
Requires a Master’s degree in Marketing/Business Administration plus 2 years of relevant experience as Sr. Consultant. Travel required.