Have you ever imagined life without the day to day complexities you face in your organization? Ever wonder what it would be like to get the data you need to run your business in real time?
At SAP, we call that Live Business!
You’re invited to a unique session with SAP and Akili, where you will first learn how the latest tools in the SAP BusinessObjects Analytics portfolio enable comprehensive planning and reporting before participating in a fun game simulation where you and your team will compete to run a mock business using SAP S/4HANA.
During this gaming session, you will:
Experience what’s possible for your finance organization
Experience how you can seamlessly run a business using SAP S/4HANA
Discover the impact of real-time insights on your business
See many new SAP S/4HANA digitized end-to-end processes in action
Play multiple rounds of the game and have fun competing against others
Space is limited. Learn more about the game and RSVP here.
Please note that each company can register up to four players for their team. Forward this invitation to anyone within your organization who would like to join us.
We look forward to helping you experience what was once considered impossible!
We have good news! There are viable and readily accessible options to optimize your business infrastructure and minimize the required expenses you pay for the things that do not deliver competitive advantages for your company. Spend money on enhancing your core competences that make your company viable and desirable to your customers. For instance, if you reduce the TOC of the software and hardware infrastructure and services that enable your LOB Financial processes by moving to the Cloud you instantly save money and gain access to real-time business information, scalability, ease of management.
Upstarts can do this from the beginning and never waste time and money on excessive technology expenses. Incumbents should make the choice to focus on their core competencies, and move their technology to just being a utility. If the technology is set up like a utility – fluid, efficient, low TCO then we can help you get to the place of being able to focus on your core competency and build, retain and enhance your competitive advantage.
Companies like yours must evolve quickly to succeed and grow in today’s real-time, digitally-driven world, and transforming the finance organization can be the key to jumpstarting that evolution company wide.
Effective finance transformation using the right cloud technology can deliver richer insight and more accurate forecasting, so you can make better decisions when it comes to investments and new innovation.
So what cloud technology can help you establish a leaner, faster, and more strategic finance operation to lead your business?
The SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud Solution: It’s Finance Reimagined
- Reimagine strategy with intelligent finance: Support intelligent, timely business decisions with robust planning and simulation functionality and real-time costing information embedded directly into business processes
- Empower finance teams to configure and personalize their own reports, drill down to line items for root-cause analysis, and aggregate and segment data across multiple dimensions
- Integrate business planning across operations from production and cost planning to sales and profitability planning
Reimagine business performance with immediate finance:
- Deliver real-time financial information to business teams across your company using a single in-memory financial data source supporting both transactions and analytics
- Gain a complete and accurate picture of financials at any point in time without waiting for end-of-period close and run batch jobs at any time to consolidate and reconcile finance data
- Eliminate manual work and improve insight into daily cash operations using automated, real-time cash management that tracks current and expected accounts receivables and payables
Reimagine efficiency with integrated finance:
- Get instant insight across finance functions with a single, consolidated data source that eliminates reconciliation tasks and simplifies data modeling and analysis
- Integrate finance processes with other operations including procurement, production, sales, and human resources
Break financial information silos across your company by connecting on-premise and subsidiary systems and data sources to the cloud. Learn more about how SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud can help you dramatically shorten financial close cycles and reconciliation, securely automate compliance and reporting, and reduce operating cost and effort.
For professional services companies, competition is intensifying, and the pace of business is accelerating like never before. But what if you could easily shift your company’s focus to your most profitable services? What if you could deliver even greater value to your clients as part of a frontline growth strategy and no longer worry about allocating limited resources?
And what if you could manage your entire portfolio of clients and projects in real time, so you can run your business smarter, faster, and simpler?
With the SAP S/4HANA® Professional Services Cloud solution, you can!
Create and manage your project activities and information with a single solution:
- End-to-end, integrated cloud solution to optimize project services including monitoring, staffing, billing and invoicing, streamlined procure to pay, and core finance
- Single source of truth for financial and accounting data down to the transaction level to help ensure consistent costing, rate setting, and billing
- Consolidated reporting that eliminates separate reporting processes for project creation, sales, billing, and staffing
Gain real-time visibility into the performance and profitability of every project:
- Fast aggregation and analysis of transaction data for a constant, real-time view of project engagements
- Configurable progress milestones and financial KPIs updated with both live and historic data to accurately measure current and future project performance
- Intuitive search and retrieval functionality on project-related documentation, master data, and transactions
Deploy the right resources to the right projects at the right time:
- 360-degree insight into internal, external, and contingent workforce to help ensure optimal project staffing
- Integration with SAP SuccessFactors solutions to support seamless workforce management
- Detailed employee profile search functionality to match individuals more precisely with skills and qualifications required for each project
Empower project teams to deliver more for your clients and your bottom line:
- Team collaboration using SAP® Jam social software platform to complete and share project deliverables from anywhere
- Complete project accounting visibility to better manage budget and help ensure maximum value for each client
- Intuitive and responsive user experience and workflow that is seamless and consistent on any device
We look forward to showing you how this breakthrough solution can help you optimize project services and maximize project profitability in less time – and for less cost – than traditional IT implementations.
The two-tier enterprise……
For global multinationals and small businesses alike, it’s a model that’s worked successfully for years. Running a robust, large-scale ERP solution at headquarters and smaller, more specialized enterprise solutions at the subsidiaries have kept IT costs low, while providing a level of flexibility to meet each business unit’s specific needs.
However, just consider the layers of IT complexity needed to keep headquarters ERP solutions in synch with subsidiary ERP solutions. These IT layers may include middleware, application programming interfaces (APIs), and custom interfaces to integrate multiple vendor solutions, to third party analysis and reporting applications to get the information out to business teams.
That’s why in today’s highly competitive markets – where the need for digital, real-time business execution is critical – the current multi-vendor two-tier enterprise model no longer provides enough agility. The model has become too complex and costly, adding barriers to continuous innovation.
With SAP S/4HANA, you can remove the barriers to innovation and agility:
- Common data model that supports all lines of business and 24 industries to simplify IT and business processes
- Common user experience at headquarters and subsidiaries that’s consistent and intuitive, so you can reduce training expense and increase user adoption
- Common development and reporting platform built on SAP HANA so that business rules, processes, and reports created in one business unit can quickly extend to others
- Flexible deployment options on premise, in the cloud, or a mix of both depending on the needs of each business location,…a true multi-tier capability
- Centralized finance that enables all business units to share a single source of financial truth without the need for periodic reconciliations and manual updates across subsidiaries
SAP S/4HANA supports real-time insight and action across all business units and processes:
- In-context, real-time data and analysis embedded directly into daily workflows so business users can act in the moment
- Real-time collaboration among internal teams and external partners, including automated source-to-procure processes with suppliers
- Instant analysis of structured and unstructured data from databases, e-mails, videos, equipment, and assets – regardless of data volume or location
- Fully synchronized business processes that can adjust quickly to new opportunities like strategic partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, and outsourcing
- Automation enhanced with predictive analytics and modeling so you can identify and address business risks and trends much earlier than the competition
To learn more, download the whitepaper from Enterprise Applications Consulting SAP S/4HANA: From Two-tier ERP to the N-tier Enterprise. The report describes the limitations of a multi-vendor, two-tier enterprise, and details the role of SAP S/4HANA in a company’s rapid evolution into a multi-tier enterprise that is more responsive to business change and opportunities.