Akili is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and support some of the fastest growing cloud software vendors in the market, while making an impact on the industry. You will take your proven track record and sell a versatile solution set – Anaplan, Workiva, Tableau, PowerBI and Snowflake – that are helping people and companies around the world every day to make better-informed plans, forecasts and decisions with data.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to Akili’s revenue goals while leading our growth in the East Coast market. You will work with our Sales Development Reps, Delivery Organization, Marketing, and Partners to build customer value and drive new business opportunities to the Akili ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting into a list of targeted accounts to identify broken business processes and selling Akili’s unique ability to solve that problem
- Building Akili’s, and our respective partner solution’s, business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Akili solution and services.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities.
- Utilizing Akili’s consultative sales methodology and tools to manage sales processes and accurately forecast revenue.
- Leveraging partners, your network, and existing customers in your territory to build your Akili market.
- Landing and expanding the Akili footprint within existing accounts.
- 3-5 years’ successful selling into hyper growth and/or large company space
- Experience selling into the Finance, Supply Chain and Sales Operations lines of business.
- Strong network in your local territory with both customers and partners
- Consultative; relationship selling skills.
- Ability to understand and navigate through complex and fast paced company environments.
- History of meeting/exceeding quotas.
- A curious nature, hunter mentality, persevering attitude and build relationships with ease.
- BS/BA degree.
- EPM, BI or ERP cloud software sales experience
- Passion for a fast paced, high growth environment
- Loves white boarding with prospects and creative selling
Position Overview: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Anaplan Solution Architect to join our dynamic team. As an Anaplan Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing Anaplan solutions for our clients. You will work closely with our customers to understand business requirements and translate them into effective Anaplan models and applications. Your expertise in Anaplan platform capabilities, data integration, and solution design will be critical in driving successful implementations and delivering valuable insights to our clients.
- Solution Design – Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and design scalable and efficient Anaplan models and applications.
- System Implementation – Lead the end-to-end implementation of Anaplan solutions, including data integration, model configuration, model optimizations, development of pages and reports, and testing.
- Stakeholder Management – Engage with clients and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure alignment throughout the implementation process.
- Best Practices – Stay up to date with the latest Anaplan features and functionalities and apply best practices in solution design, model architecture, and data integration to drive optimal performance.
- Documentation – Create and maintain technical documentation, including solution design documents and integration specifications.
- Quality Assurance – Perform thorough testing and quality assurance activities to ensure accuracy, reliability, and performance of Anaplan models and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance or a related field.
- Proven experience as an Anaplan Solution Architect, with a strong track record of successfully implementing Anaplan solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Anaplan platform functionalities, including model building, data integration, app/page creation, and formula writing.
- Strong understanding of enterprise planning processes and methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex business requirements into practical Anaplan solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience working in a consulting or client-facing role is highly desirable.
- Anaplan certifications, such as Level 3 Model Builder or Master Anaplanner, are required.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for Anaplan and a strong aptitude for solution design, we would love to hear from you. Join the Akili team and play a pivotal role in transforming our clients’ planning and analysis processes with cutting-edge Anaplan solutions.
The PM will lead the successful delivery of Anaplan, OneStream and BPC Implementation projects including client relationships and stakeholders’ expectations management, overall project direction, communication, implementation, change management, quality control, and production deployment while ensuring consistency with Akili’s Core Values.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with Solution Architect and Sales team to define project scope, goals, deliverables, work estimates, high-level project plan, and budget during the sales process
- Create and maintain detailed project plans in MS Project; define project tasks, dependencies, milestones, resource requirements and allocation
- Act as the primary liaison between Akili and Client team members
- Build and maintain strong productive relationships with key client stakeholders and Akili project team
- Provide direction and support to the project team (both client and Akili)
- Manage project scope, identify potential risks, create change requests (based on potential scope increase)
- Lead requirement gathering meetings with clients; document business and system requirements
- Perform solution development tasks as needed
- Write test plans and test cases, assist with unit and system testing, coordinate User Acceptance Testing, track issues and assure their prompt resolution
- Create deployment plans, manage production deployment and client knowledge transfer
- Update and track project budget, actual cost, estimate to complete and estimate at completion
- Track and monitor project deliverables progress
- Create client status reports tracking project progress, budget, risks, issues, and solutions
- Provide weekly internal Akili status report and revenue forecast
- Perform project closing, evaluations, and assessment of results
At Akili, our primary focus is on implementing processes and technologies that enable companies to improve their planning and analytics processes throughout the organization, including in the office of Finance, Supply Chain, Sales, and more. We partner with best-in-class technology solutions including: Anaplan, Snowflake, Tableau, SAP & others.
As an Anaplan consultant with Akili, your day-to-day focus will be on building Anaplan planning solutions by:
- Documenting client requirements
- Building elements of the Anaplan model
- Loading customer data into the Anaplan model
- Collaborating with the customer on the model development to ensure the solution is meeting the client objectives
- Support the User Testing of the developed model
Akili offers a robust career path that allows you to grow as a consultant. As you progress through the career path you will have technical, project and customer leadership opportunities that will increase your level of responsibility and impact. Our primary goal is for you to add value to our clients by helping solve problems that are critical to their business.
- A 4-year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS is preferred
- 1+ years’ experience implementing Anaplan solutions
- Proficient in Anaplan & aware of their technology roadmap
- Certification in Anaplan is preferred
- Experienced in identifying and solving problems in assigned and related tasks
- Ability to interact with client teams and independently drive conversations
- Communicates clearly and concisely with teammates and clients
- Creates and delivers clear and effective documentation
- Strives to become proficient in functional areas
- Has consistent and appropriate soft skills with clients
Akili is expanding its Cloud Solutions practice, and we need qualified candidates to help us grow! If you have strong analytical skills and enjoy creating complex financial models, we want you to join our team. Whether your background is in financial planning and analysis, demand planning, sales and operations planning, workforce planning or actuarial planning, we need problem solvers who enjoy building planning solutions.
Anaplan is a cloud-based planning platform that is disrupting the world of enterprise planning management. Akili is a premier Anaplan partner with expertise in helping our clients implement complex planning solutions using the Anaplan platform. The Anaplan Modeler will be trained to use the Anaplan platform to build planning models, then join other Akili planning team members to build solutions for our clients. We work in teams. We need people who are goal oriented and work well with others to achieve successful outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Information Systems or related discipline
- Required 2+ years’ experience as a financial analyst or financial systems developer
- Strong experience using advanced financial formulas to build complex financial models in MS Excel
- Good understanding of general accounting and financial principles
- Detail oriented and commitment to building high-quality solutions
- Eagerness to learn and work with a dynamic, fun team
- Experience implementing software applications a plus
- Previous experience with Anaplan a plus
- Ability to travel as required